3 000 - 6 000 PLN + VAT B2B
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer (s)!
I know, I know - I have about 3 seconds of your attention. ;) So, let me start with the essential features of the offer:
- the opportunity to start your career in an international environment (English-speaking people work with us),
- co-financing of English lessons,
- health insurance in PZU,
- unlimited access to toast!
- 20 days of paid leave for B2B.
[Who are we?]
We are a small software house, but we have developers with extensive experience. Above all, we value openness and quality. We also
have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, but we can only prove it at the meeting (also online).
Are you reading further? Yes? Ok, now I probably have a little more time;)
We have several projects in different technologies because our clients have different needs. We believe in self-organization and
interdisciplinarity of the team, and close cooperation with the client is our everyday life. Our team comprises developers (backend,
frontend), designers, QAs, and DevOps, with varying degrees of seniority. If you join us, you will find yourself under delegated Buddy's
- an essential experience in PHP (Symfony) technology,
- basic knowledge of Angular,
- English at B2 level.
[Nice to have]
- All additional technical skills are welcome with us.
Click and go to the recruitment processHire me