We’re looking for a Junior/Mid PHP Develo.. You know what? No, let’s not do that about our needs. Let’s start differently, we’re what you are looking for if you:
- Appreciate learning from Senior Developers who apply the best practices for programming,
- Look forward to having often code review,
- Look for a challenging project, and you would prefer not to call a bad organization "a challenge",
- Think that every company could use an experienced management team.
Sounds like your cup of tea? :) Good, let's move to project's details, we are developing an API for integrating several food delivery applications (aka Friday evening lifesavers). The whole system is designed to make restaurants employees' lives easier.
If you want to join us you should know:
- PHP, MySQL
- OOP and SOLID, KISS and DRY principles,
- English (you will comunicate daily with international team).
Nice to have:
So how will you know that joining Score is a good idea for you?
We've started this company because we want to work in a place where everyone will share a powerful idea that is instrumental to people, quality and results. No excuses and in this order. Meaning of values may vary among people so this is why we came up with principles:
- We deliver exceptional results while having fun – we set ourselves up for success by preparing well, having the rights skills and adding a healthy dose of dry humor
- We embrace craziness – if everybody else says it’s impossible, call us, we’ll do it
- We do care – we value relationships above all and have respect for each other
- No bullshit – we say what we think and do what we say
- Let’s grow together – we’re driven not by short-term wins but long-term results