2. Out of concern for the security of the personal data entrusted to us, we have implemented procedures to prevent breach of personal data security. The applicable procedures comply with applicable law, in particular with:
a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC,
b) the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018,
c) the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002.
3.Personal data may be processed by us on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, and in cases where the law authorizes us to process personal data in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties, on the basis of legal provisions or when the processing is necessary for the purposes arising from from legitimate interests pursued by us as the Administrator.
4. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in the forms available on the website, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
b) through information obtained when using the website:- IP address - each computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned, i.e. an IP address, and on its basis you can, for example, identify the country from which a given user connects to the network,- cookies - the so-called "Cookies" - i.e. text files created and stored on the user's computer when visiting the website);.,- information in server logs - our servers automatically save data such as page requests sent by the user, date and time of the request and sending the response, device data (e.g. hardware model), browser name and version, browser language, type of operating system,
c) the website may also save information about connection parameters (including time stamp, IP address)
5. The data collected in point 4 are not used in any way for marketing purposes or to identify the user, they are used only for statistical purposes.
6. The data provided to us in the contact form, in the e-mail sent to us, are processed solely for the purpose of handling the information contact.
7. Users' personal data left on our website will not be made available to third parties, nor transferred to third countries or international organizations.
8. Personal data contained in the contact form or sent to us in an e-mail may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to access their data, the right to rectify it, the right to request deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data, object to processing and withdraw consent to processing - in the cases and under the conditions specified in the GDPR. The detailed scope of the User's rights is given in the information clause below.
10. Links to other websites may appear on the website, especially in articles, news and in the form of pictures. Such websites are not supervised by our website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
b) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c) determining the user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
d) Remember to change the font size and contrast
3. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Click and find out how we build success storiesShow me