In connection with the processing of your personal data, we inform you - in accordance with art. 13 section 1 and section 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016. on the protection of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/6 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE L of 04.05.2016, No. 119, p. 1) hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" that:
The administrator of your personal data is LETITSCORE SP. Z O.O .. The Administrator may be contacted in writing by traditional mail at the following address: LETITSCORE SP. Z O.O., Kraków, Przemysłowa 12/110, 30-701 Kraków, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 730 167 577
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: LETITSCORE SP. Z O.O., Kraków, ul. Przemysłowa 12/110, 30-701 Kraków, by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone:
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
1) performance of our website services - for this purpose, we process information such as: your IP address, information about cookies, data of the web browser you use, data on activity on our website, session data ( legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, as well as geolocation data - only if the user has consented to it (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
2) settling the matter or answering your question or notification sent to us using the contact form available on our website or as part of an e-mail sent to us - based on your consent given to us by expressly confirming consisting in sending us a message and providing your personal data (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR),
3) send you marketing information - if it is necessary for the effective settlement of the matter arising from your application in the contact form or as part of an e-mail sent to us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the GDPR),
4) sending you commercial information by electronic means, direct marketing by telephone, organizing promotional campaigns and other marketing campaigns - only on the basis of the consent given to us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
5) conducting quality analyzes of the services we provide in order to improve their functionality and keeping statistics on the use of our website, using cookies, IP addresses, data regarding the web browser, activity on websites and sessions (legal basis: art. 6 paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR).
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose of processing - without providing personal data, it will not be possible to implement it.
1. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized under the law, including National Tax Administration or other state authorities.
2. Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator, e.g. IT service providers, entities providing accounting, HR and payroll, legal and advisory services, entities that provide marketing or website hosting services to us, and also to other entities processing data for the purpose specified by the Administrator - such entities process data only on the basis of an agreement with the Administrator.3. Your personal data may also be transferred to our partners, i.e. companies with whom we cooperate by combining products or services.
Your personal data will be processed:
1) until the end of your use of our website - in the case of website services,
2) for a period of 3 months in the case of answering or settling the matter resulting from the contact form, e-mail sent to us or for statistical purposes,
3) until the consent is withdrawn, if the processing is based on the consent given to us.
4) until the consent is withdrawn or an objection to the processing is raised, if the processing takes place in order to send you commercial offers or marketing content.
1) Access to the content of your personal data - i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
2) Receive a copy of personal data - i.e. the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that is processed by the Administrator, or the first copy is free, while for the next one the Administrator is entitled to charge a reasonable fee,
3) Correction of personal data - if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete,
4) Deletion of personal data - when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the consent to data processing will be withdrawn, an objection to data processing will be raised, the data will be processed unlawfully,
5) Restrictions on the processing of personal data - when the data is incorrect, you may request a restriction of data processing for a period that allows you to check the correctness of this data, the data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want it to be deleted, the data will not be needed Administrator, but you may need to defend or pursue claims or if you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds of objection;
6) Transfer of personal data - i.e. you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided to the administrator, and you have the right to send this personal data to another administrator without any obstacles from the Administrator, to whom this personal data was provided, if the data processing is based on consent or contract and the processing is automatic,
7) Object to the processing of personal data - you have the right to object at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - when your personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority, entrusted to the Administrator or on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest or in relation to data processing for direct marketing8) Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal - if the processing takes place on the basis of consent granted to us,- in the cases and under the conditions set out in the GDPR. The rights listed in points 1-8 above can be exercised by contacting the Administrator.In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when it is justified that your personal data is processed by the controller contrary to the provisions of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
Your personal data will not be transferred to international organizations, however, it may be transferred to third countries (including the USA) through the Administrator's use of tools of companies with registered offices or branches outside the EU.
Click and find out how we build success storiesShow me