We support market challengers & disruptors on their way to transforming powerful ideas into digital success.
We value openness and quality above all. We are inventive, reliable and we feel responsible for our clients’ success. Once we commit, we’ll nail it and deliver and we leave no space for bullshit. Empathy, joy and care for each other are key to our culture.
We desire to become legendary by transforming powerful ideas into disruptive innovation and to operate as an ecosystem where people can flourish and our clients trust that we have their back. Our clients want to make people smile and we're here to make that happen.
“Once a task has begun, never leave it till it’s done.
Be the labor great or small, do it well or not at all.”
• We push to deliver excellent results
• We love what we do
• If we choose a project, it means we’ll turn it into a success story and go far
• We set ourselves up for success by preparing well, having the right skills and a healthy dose of dry humor
• We celebrate our milestones and our successes
• We don’t shy away from short deadlines
• We are hungry for technologically challenging projects
• We want to be challenged by our clients
• Whatever happens, we will find a way
• If everybody else says it's impossible, call us, we’ll make it happen
• We value relationships above all - we have respect for each other
• Helping others defines our success
• Caring for each other allows us to achieve any goal we want
• Quality over profit
• As a company we have a responsibility to society
• We say what we think and we do what we say
• There is no beating around the bush, just act
• We are not afraid to say no
• We don’t compromise on our guiding principles
• We don’t make excuses, and we’re not afraid to apologize
• We utilize the power of networks
• We want to build long-term relationships
• We treat everybody as a partner
• We are driven not by short-term wins but long-term results
• We learn from each other by sharing knowledge and experience
I create and implement best practice engineering vision, strategy, policies, and processes to aid and improve business performance at Score.
I ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of quality and delivery targets. All that to let us operate effectively and simply... let it score.
I'm an experienced Director of Operations with a demonstrated history of working in the IT industry.
I love moving between worlds and bringing them together by introducing fresh ideas to blend perspectives. I enjoy telling inspiring stories about new-to-the world products and services. At Score, I ensure that our operations run smoothly and that we all operate productively. Those who work with me, know that I always go the extra mile taking care of all the details.
I'm a passionate entrepreneur with a knack for sales, business development and networking. I do my best at anything and I thrive when I can help others. I'm an extremely sociable guy that loves to laugh. I fall somewhere between a humanist who adores going to the theater, a bookworm, a modern art fan, and a tech-savvy enthusiast who believes that technology changes the way we work, live and interact.
I'm the person in the driver's seat of all Score projects. I make sure that things are delivered on time and in the best quality. My 14 years of experience in the industry have shaped me into being a very goal-oriented person with an analytical mind. Still, I know how to keep things cool and stay calm, whatever the situation. Spare time? Say no more – I'm a complete automotive geek.
During my career, I had the opportunity to work as a Manager, Recruiter, HRBP, and a Scrum Master. Working in several positions has given me the chance to look at and work with people on many levels and from different perspectives. Each one has proved that it's a challenge that comes with great satisfaction. I am passionate about everything related to human nature – psychology, cognitive science, psychophysiology, coaching – you name it. I believe that creating an environment that supports people in being honest about their feelings and thoughts is one of the most important things that you can do as a Manager.